Heater Controllers

  • Thread starter Thread starter capnjack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

capnjack

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
64
Reaction score
8
Location
midwest
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was looking for some advice on heater controllers have been doing some research on them and have narrowed it between 3 choices I think, the ranco controller #etc-111000 and a inkbird brand #itc-306t and #itc-308s , if anyone would have input on these brands would be a big help also some help on a better heater Thanks in advance
 
Don't know much about the others.... But Ranco is what I would do if not going to use an aquarium controller like Apex
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new