Heater for 15 gallon mixed reef

reefmasterdomi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to buy a new heater for my Nuvo fusion 14 Gallon. What are your suggestions for an accurate relatable heater?
 
Ehiem. I always buy them and while no heater is perfect and immune to failure, they are great. The only downside, they are pretty large so make sure you have the room for it.
 
I would get a 75-watt Cobalt neotherm. That's what I used on my 15 gallon column tank and I loved it. Just bought a hundred watt for my 20 gallon Cube. Ehiems are good too. I would consider both of those Brands to be the best. I like the Neo therms because they are flat and skinny versus the other glass tube style. And they are solid plastic no glass.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new