Heater outlet on EB no longer working?

Steve Tobias

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2016
Messages
103
Reaction score
85
Location
Boston, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a power problem last night. Electrically I am good, but now that I have plugged the EB back in I get all of my stats from the probes yet the EB is showing a voltage error on my display and there is a red exclamation point on the display. The heater is the only device I had plugged in. The heaters work, but not through the EB in outlet 2_4. Can anyone help me with this?

The unit never got wet
The heaters work, but not plugged into the Apex
I am getting the error message.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new