OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good brother!
Is there alot availability of Acros in Moscow? I struggle to find nice Acros here...
Btw. do you frequently dose RTN STN X?
In Moscow, there is no problem to buy acropores of different classes, but mostly in private collections. I bought the RTN/STN just in case I run into problems when planting the acropore in a fresh jar. Before that, I did not use this drug as unnecessary. Pah-tfu, but my acropores never hurt me.

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Moscow, there is no problem to buy acropores of different classes, but mostly in private collections. I bought the RTN/STN just in case I run into problems when planting the acropore in a fresh jar. Before that, I did not use this drug as unnecessary. Pah-tfu, but my acropores never hurt me.
Cool, that sounds pretty nice! Here there are not so many reefers with special acros, thats a problem.
And the imported wild indos are way too big for me usually. I dont want whole colonies...
Ok I understand.. never used STN RTN X and thought maybe you dose that frequently to avoid any problems.

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:)
20220205_180005.jpg

Emma_fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t wait to follow along on this one. Your tank already looks stunning!

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The acropores are fine as long as no one has circled. The fish are also doing great and all are clean. Of the large fish now it is the white-breasted surgeon, the fire fox, the yellow-tailed zebra, the ctenochet, the naso.

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
little report. all fish and corals are alive. I can already say with confidence that not one coral and fish have died, I have added several new acropores and euphylia. Today I installed an osmosis manager to control the water supply.

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Small report. Everyone in the bank is absolutely alive, these are corals, stars, snails, hedgehogs, shrimps. All fish are clean and healthy. During these days, many guests (friends) came to me with gifts and help in setting up the equipment, thanks to all of them. As long as we go without a single loss. KSh7, nitrate 5, phosphate 0.06. Added a few variants of acropores that I wanted

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To date, KSh 7.4. Calcium 480. Magnesium 1420. Nitrate about 5. Phosphate 0.06. In terms of nutrients (import / export), the balance has been caught and at this time the system relies only on the skimmer and the compartment with live stones. Microelements K+ and A- from TM and FlatwormStop and Coral Booster from KZ are added. Commercial bacterial preparations are not added, carbon additives are not added, there is no coal, there is no mechanical filtration. Feeding fish four times a day with a mixture of pellets from AF, ON, hikari. Additionally, a day later, algae from AF and Artemia when I am on site. I don’t feed corals, maybe I’ll try Bauerbanks, as I need to test the new food for LPS from Af, but I’m not in a hurry, because the banks feel great like all the other LPS and Acropora. No loss

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back