Hehehehe...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jafoca
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
We're kindof trying to see how long it can last until we all get banned...
 
LOL...that was the funniest thing I've read today. Great morphs you guys have, wish I had some.
 
Just curious ...can someone enlighten me on the propagation techniques? I am worried dish gloves may not be thick enough.

got zoanthids?
 
You guys need to share whatever your smoking :hammer: I read it all again and still don't understand what your all talking about or think is funny?

coralnutz, if I'm reading this right, it's some kind of morph of a monti I believe, it is pretty new to the hobby, it's just an unusual name for a morph, I think that it is hilarious,lol.
 
OH man that is the best Thing ever and you should link to other sites to stregthen the deal! LOL I say do it on all site that is greaT!!

I was going to meet you this week end I really want the Black Gravity in a Jar with the Hot Orange Top! LOL :rolleyes:
 
yeah...something about a goat. i feel so left out :( i got some goats. can i be on the inside too?
 
ROFL! That is hysterical!

Coralnutz,
I will take pity on you. It is a joke. I am not on the inside either, just remembering high school science.
 
omg, you got to be kidding....they closed the thread for no good reason! Its like once they were given their "godly" Mod powers they went on a power trip....and will never stop...
 
omg, you got to be kidding....they closed the thread for no good reason! Its like once they were given their "godly" Mod powers they went on a power trip....and will never stop...

I know, ruin all the fun, boo RC, but the thread was getting way off topic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new