Helio 700 Watt PTC Smart Heater

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fishstix

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
367
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helio 700 Watt PTC Smart Heater 2x350W (100-170 gallons) w/Controller - Innovative Marine

Brand new still in box, never used. Getting out of the hobby

Shipping available US only
3 available
$250 each, shipping included

Please message for details. Ready to be shipped.
1ff0937a-3f01-43b4-85cf-a5bfa7fa7e00.jpg
f747b5a0-1704-4641-9bcb-e8d8de0736d8.jpg
b4a3aa8d-396e-4722-8dd9-ab3060283c1f.jpg
 
All three are still available. Please make me an offer if anyone is interested.
 
I couldn’t wait so I got some heaters elsewhere. Too bad these are better than I got! I just bought two titanium heaters off BRS and figured I’d run them through the Apex.
 
I couldn’t wait so I got some heaters elsewhere. Too bad these are better than I got! I just bought two titanium heaters off BRS and figured I’d run them through the Apex.


These are fine too. I have no problems using a set in my mix.
 
All sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new