• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hellfire and NY Knicks torches

OP
OP
blackgate

blackgate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a nice area. We will be building a small home so that's why I will be selling the tank. Im leaving for spring break on Tues and coming back on Sunday. The following week, ill probably start selling my fish and corals

Parrottbay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you trade for a fire and ice
20200223_122942.jpg

Parrottbay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not a nem guru by any means like my friends but I do know these have lineages back 15 years to the sole guy that knows everyone for the most part that has 1.

Yours, to me, are missing key features to be a fire and ice like the webbing. To me, yours like like a rainbow.

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not a nem guru by any means like my friends but I do know these have lineages back 15 years to the sole guy that knows everyone for the most part that has 1.

Yours, to me, are missing key features to be a fire and ice like the webbing. To me, yours like like a rainbow.
Okay Thanks, i’ve been asking around and people are says CSB, Yellow Sunburst Anemone, and more.

I’m just trying to figure it out because it’s such a crazy colored anemone

Parrottbay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay Thanks, i’ve been asking around and people are says CSB, Yellow Sunburst Anemone, and more.

I’m just trying to figure it out because it’s such a crazy colored anemone
What color is it truly? The 2 color differences are like yellow and orange. My friends could tell. I'll send the link as they don't have this i think.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back