Hellfire torches

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
789
Reaction score
437
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking that a hellfire torch is in my future, but they're expensive. What's another torch (not named) that would be a close relative of them? I know that torch names have no definite rules of what makes a hellfire torch that. If I can find a $75 torch that's got the same colors as a named torch that would be cool. Also, I have a indo yellow tip torch, if I put a new torch from a different area of the world on the same rack would they get along? I know torches don't get along with frogspawn or hammers.
 
its hard to NOT find a named torch anymore, but any of the indo species would be the same style of torch (Thinner tentacles vs fatter Australian varieties) but any with that gold/green/purple combo are going to be tagged as hellfires or dragon souls most likely.

I have not had luck putting indo and Australian torches near each other.
 
Do torches need space from each other like frogspawn and hammer?
No torches can be with torches but not with frogspawn or hammers. Hammers and frogspawn can be together. I think your best bet would be to find a fellow reefer selling frags of a hellfire. Before I upgraded at the beginning of the year I sold many frags of mine cheep due to the small size of my tank.
IMG_3136.jpeg
IMG_3088.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new