Hello, again.

Hello and welcome back!
giphy.gif
 
Hello, fellow reefers.
It's been about a 15-year absence for me. I had a 400+ gallon system back in WI, before getting out of the hobby to move across the country. Now, years later, I am getting back in.
Boy, how things have changed, for better and worse. Like what happened to buying live Tonga and Fiji rock... ReefCentral?!?!
I am slowly getting everything together to build a 110 display with a 40-gallon sump and an 85-gallon refugium.
Looking forward to exploring the forums.
Welcome to the forums!
 
Hello & Welcome back!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new