Hello all from Glassboro New Jersey.

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! I am north of you in Monmouth County. Spent 4 years driving to Rowan to pickup my son on fridays and driving him back on sunday night each week 2016- 2020
 
Hello just getting back into saltwater reef keeping after 15 years. I bought a 30 gallon used waterbox off someone finally have it all set up. Now let the cycle begin,
Welcome!

Glad you joined

This is a great starter reference book article, if you haven't yet found it:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world. Waterbox are great tanks. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new