hello - all from Illinois

  • Thread starter Thread starter cojol
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cojol

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My guy and I are new to the hobby, we have 2 salt water tanks. Mine is a 65 gal. (trying to go reef) and his is 125 mostly just fish. We thought my tank was pretty much done for fish. But is seems that the purple tang we added last didn't care so much for my potter angel, nor by eibli angel, or my coral beauty angel. Which are all dead, in that sequence. They were all fine and eating. So we are planning on the purple tang going to big tank.
That tank has 3 damsels, 1 maroon, a pair of blue jaw trigger, and a lion fish. Then I will probably add again a couple of dwarf angel, maybe a powder blue tang. :bigsmile: Any suggestions?
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello from illinois!!! Peoria here!!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Sorry I took so long to get back to all of you. I do not sit down and log on very often. Thanks for all the Hello's.
We live in the Quad-City area. 20 minutes from Mississippi River and we are in Davenport Ia.
I can't wait till next week on Saturday to go to Fall Fest 2011, that GIRS is putting on in Eldridge,Ia. I hope to buy some new corals, for sure. :)

To update you all my tank is doing great. My Anemone has gotten huge, we are thinking of splitting it. My tank has been up and running now since July 7, 2011.
We have had some problems with the 125 gal. tank though. We lost both angels and a blue throat trigger. We have treated for ich with Quick Cure. Hope things will turn around.
Better run.. Hopefully see you all next Saturday.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new