Hello all from Sunny Orlando, FL

Great to hear.
That one clown has some suspicious black spots on him/her.
Lets see what we can find out, @redfishbluefish @melypr1985

They look to be spots caused by stings like from a nem or coral. They should heal on their own as the clown gets used to whatever it's trying to host.
 
Yes that's my female. She spend most of her time in the anemone and sleeps in it as well. I like her war wounds. Lol.

That makes sense. They develop a resistance to the nem in time and wont always have those spots. She's just getting used to her new home :)
 
I'd keep doing water changes to dilute the nitrites. IMO it won't be easy to keep the nitrates under control with two fish in such a small tank. Do you have good filtration? Great tanks btw!
 
I'd keep doing water changes to dilute the nitrites. IMO it won't be easy to keep the nitrates under control with two fish in such a small tank. Do you have good filtration? Great tanks btw!

Thanks. I just finished doing another test just to ease my ocd mind. Lol. Everything is down to 0 all across the board. I'm running a desktop sock filter and a bag of Chemipure elite mini. I also keep a small ball of chaeto in the center chamber. First time this pico tank gives me a reading on anything. In either case I am building a 10 gallon Nuvo tank to move my bioload into and keep the pico tank as a zoas garden. I'm growing out some really nice zoanthids and palys in my 29 gal. biocube.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new