hello all im new to reef2reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollout52
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rollout52

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
post falls id
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new still green to it all have an a fish tank right now it's a 92 gal corner tank its been running for a year now I am very interested in a reef tank but not ready yet still learning and hoping this will be a good stepping stone
 
Welcome and we are here for any questions you may have! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new