Hello All just wanted to intro myself

abhemet

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
44
Location
Hemet, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this forum. i had reef tank a while back when power compacts were the all rage and the berlin style sumps were it. Went on a vacation and some how the lights fell in the tank broke and a killed the tank. After that I was done. Until now Recently got itch and got 40gallon aquatop eco recti. From what I can tell there is alot stuff different in the hobby. Back then there wasn't that much infomation like there is now. Super excited just did a fishless cycle and added a couple clown fish in my tank. Maybe i will try and do build thred.
 
1609691233306.png
 
New to this forum. i had reef tank a while back when power compacts were the all rage and the berlin style sumps were it. Went on a vacation and some how the lights fell in the tank broke and a killed the tank. After that I was done. Until now Recently got itch and got 40gallon aquatop eco recti. From what I can tell there is alot stuff different in the hobby. Back then there wasn't that much infomation like there is now. Super excited just did a fishless cycle and added a couple clown fish in my tank. Maybe i will try and do build thred.
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new