Hello all, new guy here

I havent been on it in over a year because of a non bike injury& I cant work the clutch anymore . But I loved it , maybe a blessing though because I liked to go fast . I would have gotten hurt sooner or later.LOL

Thanks for the welcomes cay and Gill Roy

And I was the same way reefez- i went down when the bike lowsided in a decreasing right and I bounced off a guardrail at 90 plus- had 2 grand worth of gear on though- saved my life- Arai RX-7 Corsair helmet and full Joe Rocket leathers.- Broken left femur, broken left ankle, broken right tibia and fibula, torn spleen and torn shoulder. But had been stupid way before then lol had topped the bike out in mid 170's plenty of times(moron)
 
Thanks for the welcomes cay and Gill Roy

And I was the same way reefez- i went down when the bike lowsided in a decreasing right and I bounced off a guardrail at 90 plus- had 2 grand worth of gear on though- saved my life- Arai RX-7 Corsair helmet and full Joe Rocket leathers.- Broken left femur, broken left ankle, broken right tibia and fibula, torn spleen and torn shoulder. But had been stupid way before then lol had topped the bike out in mid 170's plenty of times(moron)
Someone or something was looking out for you! Man to think people told me I was lucky.Your lucky you had all that gear.
 
Yeah big time shouldnt have lived- and to boot the only road rash is a spot on the outside right forearm where the leathers ripped on the guardrail, no back or neck injuries I know guys that crashed at 30 and are in wheelchairs and lost limbs so either way Im ahead of the power curve! They say God looks out for drunks and idiots I qualify as both at times.... I guess the rumors true. LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new