Hello all!

  • Thread starter Thread starter montipora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

montipora

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia Beach, Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, My name is Pete im from Va. I came to this site as the local club is apart of this now (HRRC) and I enjoy coming here to see all the post and great looking tanks. At the time im what you would call a nano keeper with a 29BC and my girl has a 20L softie tank. I keep SPS, chalice,acans and a few other LPS. I have been keeping salt water fish for over 12 years and corals for a year and a half now. We keep talking about going bigger perhaps 75 or 90 gallon but I still can't make up my mind as to what size I want. I would love to have a glass tank made into a square something like a 36x36x16 thats my dream tank but I cant find anyone that builds them around here at the time. Well I just wanna say hi to all and what a great site this is to learn from as well as find some nice corals that could really get me in trouble with my girlfriend LOL :wink:.

Thanks Pete
 
Welcome buddy!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new