Hello All

WorldOverCoral

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Lynchburg, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is AJ, and I don't know the 1st thing about coral reef keeping/ growing. I am interested in learning about it, which is why I came here.
 
Welcome and plenty of coral knowledge here with friendly folks.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome! Lots of friendly and helpful people here. We were all beginners at one time.
 
Welcome aboard. I'm up in Richmond. Good to have another Central VA guy around! : )
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new