Hello all.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Radar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Radar

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Tucson
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found r2r through battlecorals and it looks pretty cool so i thought I'd say hello. My name is Ray and i live in Tucson. I've been keeping a saltwater tank for about 12 years. In april I started a 120, It's really my first attempt at trying to start right from the beginning. My first corals just went in on black friday, It's nice to finally see something in there. My other tanks include a 110 with mostly softies, 2 freshwater tanks, and a koi pond.
I look forward to meeting some people and advancing my knowledge. Oh and i thought revtree was Tony Stewart.
 
Hello Ray! Great to have you here at R2R bro!
 
Welcome Ray! Nice to see another local. Check out my build thread if you want to see what another Tucsononain does with all his spare time, lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new