Hello All

thedandandandy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
Cleveland, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the hobby and have just started my first tank. While I learn and gain experience I am keeping a small tank with only a few fish. So far things are going fairly well. I am in the process of researching so I can add an anemone for my clownfish and some corals as well.
 
Take it slow. Ask lots of questions (expect many different answers), never be afraid to ask before doing. Do lots of research and planning. Patience! That is all key to success and less frustration. With that said welcome to a wonderful world of reefs. :)
 
We're here for you! Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new