Hello and Thank You!

Curved R2R Welcome 3-31-23 2.0.png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Just wanted to say Hello, I’ve been trolling this site for years in preparation for building a basement in-wall 300G (60x36x32) tank which I haven’t had the time to start until recently. I will start a build thread to post and ask for feedback along the way, I appreciate the help which I’ve read so far, awesome forums. Currently the tank is in wall, and I am beginning to plumb the sump..

On a side note, I began operating an online pet shop (Fish, plants, supplies) before the .com boom and ran it on the freshwater side for approx 12 years and at one time ran ~125 freshwater aquariums and have bred many types of fish, propagated numerous plants, had successful show planted tanks, and imported fish from all over the world to share with hobbyist. A few relocations with work and some lil guys(10 and 11 years old now)took the priority and I am looking forward to switching gears and getting into the hobby with a reasonably sized salt tank…

Great to officially meet you all…I’ll try to keep the build thread updated as I go…feedback ALWAYS welcome!

Mike
Welcome!!
How Are You Doing Whats Up GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new