Hello - Back in from Middle Tennessee

LightingBug

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
139
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello MTRC -

New (but old) reefer/member -
It's been 15 years or so since I got out of the hobby (back when the club was on RC); I miss it too much so I am back in beginning with a couple of nano's just to get reaquianted with the routines.

I did re-join the MTRC recently but haven't heard anything back yet.

Looking forward to meeting ya'll.

Also, it there another forum the club is at? This one seems less active than I remember.
 
I joined MTRC a couple of years ago and the same thing happened to me never received any response. Not sure anyone keeps up with their site info. I have been to LFS when they are having events and they have lots of members though.
 
Hello MTRC -

New (but old) reefer/member -
It's been 15 years or so since I got out of the hobby (back when the club was on RC); I miss it too much so I am back in beginning with a couple of nano's just to get reaquianted with the routines.

I did re-join the MTRC recently but haven't heard anything back yet.

Looking forward to meeting ya'll.

Also, it there another forum the club is at? This one seems less active than I remember.
Proud you are back
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new