Hello everybody,new to r2r

  • Thread starter Thread starter THUREEF12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

THUREEF12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
GRAND PRAIRIE,TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from Grand Prairie,TX.I love this hobby and this is a
great forum for me to learn and share my knowledge,I have 120g reef tank I just got it running for about three months,also I have add some corals in my tank now,I hope they are doing good.I'm fraud to be a part of r2r.
 
Welcome to R2R hope you enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368584956.323390.jpg
 
Looking good!! Do you have a build thread in the member's tank section?:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new