hello everybody

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdbyace28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bdbyace28

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
rancho cucamonga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been in the hobby about 5 yrs and propogating about 1.5 yrs. I sell equipment, fish, and corals. I have a 200 gallon show tank, mixed reef. I also have two 40 gallon tanks that I store my frags and do my cutting. Love SPS and LPS.
 
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new