Hello everyone from central North Carolina

Firelily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband and I have just started in this journey of reef tanks. We started with a 32 biocube and about 2 months later have 90 gallon tank that is cycling as we speak. We both look forward to meeting and talking with other reefers. I'll try to post a picture of our biocube. Have a great day.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband and I have just started in this journey of reef tanks. We started with a 32 biocube and about 2 months later have 90 gallon tank that is cycling as we speak. We both look forward to meeting and talking with other reefers. I'll try to post a picture of our biocube. Have a great day.
Welcome!!!!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Glad you are both diving in! Looking forward to pictures. Have you considered build thread for each of your tanks? Wish I had started sooner, but I'm going back to document so I have evolution. Also, you get a badge under your name, like I have on left

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back