Hello everyone , I'm new here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cope
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cope

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 55 gallon for about 3 years. Done most of it on a poor girl salary...LOL..I have 2clowns 1yellow tang and 5 chromis. Some shrooms & sponges. Anyway just sayin hi.
 
Welcome to the site!
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! Got pics?! :bounce:
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new