Hello everyone!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter drtyjrzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

drtyjrzy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so I'm new to the board however I have been keeping reefs for a while now.....had to get out of the hobby for a few years but now I'm back and looking to learn as much as I can. Right now I'm keeping a 55 gallon with a 25 gallon sump, aquamaxx H.O.B. skimmer, and a coralife t-5 light. It's been up and running for about 6 months. Well nice to meet everyone here!!!
Thanks
Paule
IMG_1300.jpg
IMG_1301.jpg
IMG_1302.jpg
IMG_1303.jpg
IMG_1340.jpg
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!! Great to have another member from Jersey!!! :)

Your tank is looking good!!!! :)
 
Hi, Paule!! Welcome to R2R!! Love your fish! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new