Hello Everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Javsku
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Javsku

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
224
Reaction score
25
Location
Sarasota FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad I found this forum. I learned about it through a live coral sale. I have been in the hobby for almost 3yrs. I have a 90 gallon mixed reef and a 45 gallon mixed reef. Over the past year and a half I have been obsessed with SPS. The challenge and the variety is what keeps me hooked. Here is a recent video of my 90 gallon, shot with my iphone so colors are a little blued out. Javy's Reef Tank 3-25-13 - YouTube
 
Welcome-Aboard_zps5c315291.jpg

Welcome to Reef2Reef
Your tank looks great
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Awesome! Welcome to R2R!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new