Hello everyone :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frankie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Frankie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While searching for someone I was led to this site. Seems pretty nice so I thought I would join up.
I am running a 120 for about 4 years now after moving it from NY to SC. Got into the reefing end of the hobby in 2000 and prior to that I was a fresh water bug since 1984.
My current reef is SPS dominant with clams. I recently tore the reef apart for a rescape and fish removal and am housing all my corals and clams in a frag tank that I built.
I am a mod from another forum and member on about 6 others currently. Just encase any of you recognize me.
My system holds about 300 gallons of water total. I am huge on DIY and pretty much built everything running my system. Here is a quick picture of it before I tore it down and everything in the frag tank.
009-3.jpg

027-4.jpg

003-10.jpg

013-5.jpg

I will try and find time tomorrow to start a tank thread. Have a blessed night!
 
Sweet setups! Welcome to R2R my friend!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new