Hello everyone

Brad Syphus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
1,310
Location
Murray, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say Hi.
Many of you know me by Bradleyj on RC. I've had the reef bug for 6 yrs now and have 2 tanks. 65g full of acans and a 225g tank, mostly sps and wrasses. I'm a member of Wasatch Marine Aquarium Society here in Salt Lake City (Utahreefs.com). I'm known there as "Tileman" on that board.

Happy to find another nice place to land and have some fun with all of you.
Can you post pictures here useing photobucket?
 
Thanks guys,
Here is my 225g tank, 30 months old.

IMG_3460.jpg


And here is my 65g, been up for over five yrs now.

IMG_3766.jpg
 
hi. welcome to r2r! glad you joined us.... georgeous tanks by the way ;) !
 
Brad I have always admired your tanks and fish. I am happy to have you here at R2R! :D
 
Thanks Rev. Now if I can just learn to take awsome pictures like you. I love your pictures and your tank.
 
I just wanted to update with a few new pics. It's almost been a yaer now that I joined R2R and I have loved every minute of it.

010-13.jpg


009-12.jpg


004-19.jpg


003-17.jpg


002-16.jpg
 
We love you too! LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new