Hello everyone.........

tryingsalt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Cville West,IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. SaraB informed me of this site today and thought I would join in. I have a 75g that I started about 4 years ago, took it down and started over. I'm also working on a 135g which is still in progress. I'm always open to new ideas, and there is plenty of them out there. I'm a reefer and love looking at all the beautiful tanks out there. Well, I'll be talking to you soon.

Happy Reefing
Cary:bigsmile:
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new