Hello everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daniel Luu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Daniel Luu

Reefstud
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
San Jose, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this website while searching for zoas and stumbled on Marvin's reef, wow what a tank. So I signed up and check out this site, so here i am.

I have a 75 gal set up with sps, lps, and zoas. I have been doing reef for about 2 years now. I will get my tank thread up when i have more time.

Just want to introduce myself.

Thanks,:smile:
 
welcome2r2r.png
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
welcome. i'm from cali too. were just neighbor. lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new