Hello everyone

chad vossen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
419
Reaction score
901
Location
MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I'd make an introduction. I live in MN, and have been keeping reefs since 2005. I now work in aquarium maintenance and am enjoying my dream job. my hobby includes breeding clownfish and inverts, and I've had a few successes. in 08 I raised a few peppermint shrimp!
my display tanks are two 29 gallon biocubes. I have a fish system for my clownfish pairs and fish collection that I can't keep in the biocubes. the top level of my fish system is to grow out frags and act as a refugium.

favorite clownfish is the snowflake, favorite nano fish is either the harlequin file fish, or candy basslet. favorite tang is the achillies.
favorite corals are acros, however I keep mostly ricordia right now.
 
Cool bro glad to have you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new