Hello everyone

Bubbabobobbrain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
314
Reaction score
145
Location
N. Grosvenordale
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, my name is Bob and I am not really new to the hobby. I have been living the salt water lifestyle for about 4 years now. I currently have a 220 mixed reef with a bunch of fish and mostly softies for coral, mainly due to a huge lighting nightmare. I also have a 56 eel tank. I should say my daughter has the eel tank, she had to have it. Anways its nice to meet everyone here and hope to hear back from everyone.
 
Welcome to R2R great to meet you!
 
Welcome to R2R! Hope you enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to the site!
 
Hello

:bigsmile:Welcome. Would love to see pictures of both set ups. Happy reefing. God Bless.:angel:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new