Hello Everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,249
Reaction score
93
Location
Rockville, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I am a new reefer with a 3 month old tank. Its probably going to be a mixed reef with an emphasis on SPS. here is a current shot of the my tank.
IMAG0298.jpg

Most of the frags have been in there for a month or less. Still working on getting corallines on the base rock too. I'm looking forward to interacting with this community.
Regards
 
Looks great! Welcome to R2R and glad to have you here!

May I ask how you found R2R?
 
rev,
I found it through google ;)...nice site you have here!
 
Thanks! the rocks stay in place but the diamond goby seems to have other ideas for where the sand belongs...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new