Hello Everyone!

Envisionist22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Name is JR and I have been keeping tanks for roughly 20 years and been a member here for a few years now. After a recent move and issues with electricity being changed over to the new house i lost some live stock. Im looking to get some large anemone for my tank and cant post in market LTB threads. Who do you all recommend on getting nems from? I live in west texas in the middle of no where so LFS are pretty crap out here. Also how do i get access to marketplace? I will be posting some old tanks and the current tank soon! thanks

Current plan is for a herem tank that i will be keeping updated on here

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! There is a link to sponsors at the bottom of the page that includes several vendors that offer anemones - I have had positive experiences with WWC and Corals.com and there are several others.

Here is a link to the selling forum rules that includes the answers to your questions about selling:

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Name is JR and I have been keeping tanks for roughly 20 years. After a recent move and issues with electricity being changed over to the new house i lost some live stock. Im looking to get some large anemone for my tank and cant post in market LTB threads. Who do you all recommend on getting nems from? I live in west texas in the middle of no where so LFS are pretty crap out here. Also how do i get access to marketplace? I will be posting some old tanks and the current tank soon! thanks
Hello JR and welcome to the channel.

lavoisier

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clint Eastwood.gif

Howdy. Thanks for introducing yourself. I like TSM a lot though they do not have any stock this morning. Also check out Dr. Reefs for a request.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back