Hello Everyone

Zombieplanalpha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,
After several years of wanting to get into the hobby (my girlfriend had a tank years ago and I've never had one) we have officially started this journey. We are waiting for our Reefer 250 tank to be delivered to our new home and are in the very early stages of planning, parts selection etc. We know we have a long way ahead of us and but this forum has been widely talked about and recommended so thanks in advance for you patience and information as we move forward. I already have tons of questions but I will spend some time searching and reading before asking the same questions others have.
-Mike & Angie

Specific Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Season 7 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

TFP2021

TROPICAL FISH PLUS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,
After several years of wanting to get into the hobby (my girlfriend had a tank years ago and I've never had one) we have officially started this journey. We are waiting for our Reefer 250 tank to be delivered to our new home and are in the very early stages of planning, parts selection etc. We know we have a long way ahead of us and but this forum has been widely talked about and recommended so thanks in advance for you patience and information as we move forward. I already have tons of questions but I will spend some time searching and reading before asking the same questions others have.
-Mike & Angie
Welcome to R2R and ask any questions you like on salt water marine stock

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,
-Mike & Angie
Welcome!

whale GIF

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back