hello everyone

Golfer1975

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first post on this site. Currently I have a 12g nano tank and look forward to upgrading soon. Like most in this hobby I have had my ups and downs and look forward to sharing info with other locals that share in this hobby. Last year due to family circumstances I let my tank crash and just in the last few mos. I have begun to get it back up and running. I look forward to sharing in forums on this site that will help me learn more about the hobby, without the unfriendly chatter that I see in other reef forums that I will not name:).

On a side note: I would like to thank Bill, from Custom Reef Creations, for all his help and expertise in helping me get my tank back up and running. Those that reside in the OKC metro that are passionate about this hobby should go and visit him in Moore and check out his great selection of livestock:).

CustomReefCreations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, and no worries about an pestering comments. I had a sticky posted at the top of this forum that kind of behavior isn't tollerated here. This is a place for all of us to learn from each other. What works well for one person may not have as much success for the next guy. However ones oppinions won't be forced down your throat here, just a few helpful suggestions
Welcome!
Post a pic

Bluejawtrigger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard, you'll love it here . Very friendly. Nice to see some of my old natives here. I'm an Okie from Muskogee. And I lived in mustang for awhile. Stuck in NC with the wife now. Lol.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Hope you find everything you need right here! :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back