Hello Everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter E.intheC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

E.intheC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
399
Reaction score
160
Location
Long Island NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not exactly "new" here but I don't post too much. Have been lurking for a while now. As for me; I've been in this hobby since 2006 or so, and in that time Ive had a few tanks.. From a 10 gallon all the way up to a 90 with 20 sump. I'm currently in the process of downgrading to an Elos Mini.
 
Hello, how about a build thread on you latest tank? Do you have a tank going right now?
 
Hey there! Glad to meet ya! +1 on the tank thread! ;)
 
Greetings... Glad to see you've decided to join in on the conversation! :bigsmile: We'd all love to see a build thread..
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new