Hello everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smnparish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Smnparish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! My name is Simon Parish from Minnesota and I just got into reefing about a year ago, and man is it addicting! It's so fun to always be learning new things about this wonderful hobby, and that is one of the reasons why I decided to join this forum. But I don't just wan't to read, I also hope to contribute in the future as well! I have a 72 gallon mixed reef tank with everything from NPS to Acros, all growing and doing well. I recently decided to hook up a 30B frag tank to my 72 so I could make some $$$ to help pay for my constant crave of new corals, and to spread the ones I have to try an help aquacultured corals become more available. I also have started a 125 gallon recently, and hope for it to one day be a mixed reef as well, it has some corals right now, but is still very much a WIP. Anyhoo, here are some pics of my 72;
Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 5.29.38 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 5.29.52 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 5.30.16 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 5.30.26 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 5.30.33 PM.jpg
 
Looks great! Welcome to R2R and glad to have you here! :)
 
Welcome to r2r!!! Your tank is gorgeous!!! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!! So glad to have ya!! Your reef is beautiful!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new