Hello fellow reefers

khuchting724

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I am a new member to R2R, but about 3 years into the hobby. I have used R2R many times searching for answers to the questions I seek. I am actually looking to get out of the hobby due to some unexpected life events. So I am trying all avenues to try and sell my Red Sea 300xl fully loaded with all the gadgets and gizmos. I will be posting for my requirement to sell, but I am here for any newcomers to the hobby considering I am still fairly new. I am really proud of the tank I have created so I will post some pictures as soon as I navigate R2R a little more.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
K

khuchting724

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, and hope you decide to jump back in one day!
I plan on it. My girlfriend and I started the hobby together and really enjoyed it when we had our smaller tank. I will always keep that one for when we get back into it. Thanks for the welcome.

OP
OP
K

khuchting724

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Sad to see your leaving the hobby but you'll be back in no time ;)
Im definitely interested in what you will have available when you start the breakdown of your tank.
Thanks BlakeStew. I wanted to try and sell it as a complete set including the fish and corals. But who knows we will see. If you want to follow this thread I will be posting the specs of my tank equipment, coral, and fish. I will be back eventually just want to go back to a small tank. It was so much easier.

nicowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I am a new member to R2R, but about 3 years into the hobby. I have used R2R many times searching for answers to the questions I seek. I am actually looking to get out of the hobby due to some unexpected life events. So I am trying all avenues to try and sell my Red Sea 300xl fully loaded with all the gadgets and gizmos. I will be posting for my requirement to sell, but I am here for any newcomers to the hobby considering I am still fairly new. I am really proud of the tank I have created so I will post some pictures as soon as I navigate R2R a little more.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back