Hello fellow salt water enthusiasts!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaneC020
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DaneC020

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Baton Rouge, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Dane and I live in Baton Rouge, LA. I have been secreting lurking the forums since my brother had gotten me into the salt water picos. I have a 5 gal Pico with some various leathers, mushrooms, sun coral, frogspawn, torches, bubble anemone and a clown fish.

Me and my wife have had it now for about 3 years and recently lost our clown due to a heater failure putting smoke in the water and suffocating him :(. I had noticed the smell but by time I was able to get the guy out it was too late. So now we have a new clown who has been with us for about 4 months named Pebbles :).

I decided to join the forum since I am always using it and and wanted to share one of my new Iphone releases with you guys. I got some promo codes that haven't been used and thought that this forum would appreciate the game more than others :). I will make a separate post about the game for you guys that will have promo codes in it so you can get it for free but for now.... My Pico tank!

aqarium%20home%20use.jpg


Thanks guys!
Dane
 
WELCOME DANE!!! Glad to have you join r2r~~!!!

My name is Dane and I live in Baton Rouge, LA. I have been secreting lurking the forums since my brother had gotten me into the salt water picos. I have a 5 gal Pico with some various leathers, mushrooms, sun coral, frogspawn, torches, bubble anemone and a clown fish.

Me and my wife have had it now for about 3 years and recently lost our clown due to a heater failure putting smoke in the water and suffocating him :(. I had noticed the smell but by time I was able to get the guy out it was too late. So now we have a new clown who has been with us for about 4 months named Pebbles :).

I decided to join the forum since I am always using it and and wanted to share one of my new Iphone releases with you guys. I got some promo codes that haven't been used and thought that this forum would appreciate the game more than others :). I will make a separate post about the game for you guys that will have promo codes in it so you can get it for free but for now.... My Pico tank!

aqarium%20home%20use.jpg


Thanks guys!
Dane
 
Welcome to R2R! Sweet looking tank.
 
Welcome Dane. Awesome little pico youve got there. Im thinking of setting on up myself to grow out some more zoos.
 
Hi there, Dane! Glad you decided to post! Love the tank, and the name of your new clown!! See ya around!
 
welcome 2 R2R, that is a very cool pico you have there wish mine looked half as good as you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new