Hello...Florida Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diatome
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Diatome

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Gainesville, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined today and I do really like this site. Little more laid back but still passionate and helpful.

I actually posted a FTS and a few other pics but just got around to posting here at the M&G forum. Unfortunately I have not even taken an updated photo of the display. That happens with kids, aquariums, dogs and cats.

My wife got me started with a 12 gallon Nano Cube in August 2004. She figured one saltwater would get me to part with the 5 freshwater tanks. It worked. The NC 12 is still running and is in my twins' room. They are very much into the hobby and have been to two frag swaps. My display is a 60 that started life as a 37 in Jan-Feb 2005. I upgraded to the 60 but still dream of the system I have to wade in to aquascape.
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new