Hello fm Alabama

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dhub
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dhub

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I've been lurking since last summer reading everything I could to learn about SW. I finally got mine set up: 75g, mag 9.5, octo 800 skimmer, 20gal sump, 50lbs LR. Not sure about the lights - all i know is they are much brighter than my fw tank. Stocked with a cleaning crew so far - tank age 9 weeks and seems to be doing fine so far.

Thought I'd say hello - so hello.
 
Gadsden area. Seems to be alot of Chatt folk here :)
 
hi dhub.

huntsville here. Welcome

We have a local club here the North Alabama Reefers Club (NARC lol) and have a forum in the clubs section.

Older members can remember having some club meetings at fish tails in rainbow city. Which is now outta business.

welcome

Bob
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new