Hello Folks!

Doo_Dah_Man

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Kevin and I am new to reef to reef. I am a proud owner of a 24g JBJ Nano filled with acros, monti's, and some freaky favia's, I have been keeping fish on and off since 1979 and had my first reef tank in 1992. I must say that keeping a reef tank is probably one of my greatest joys in life and I hope to be able to enjoy it for a long time to come. Hopefully I can provide some of my experiences and knowledge with the people here as well as to be educated by others in the hobby.

Kevin
 
Hello Kevin and welcome sir! We always welcome new people especially those with experience as yourself! :D
 
Welcome to the club!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new