Hello from Alabama!

hes got some nice zoas on there looking stylish indeed

kind of like the idea of creating them their own bling might frag a few zoas for my crab good idea :-)
 
HEHE yep, I like to keep him looking fly :cool: Made him some new ones today just hoping they survive a rather umm...brutal fragging lol.
 
* Hello @Psiber_Syn ,Welcome to Reef2Reef!*

DSCF4386_zps4n9bmpq_edit_1443826551743.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new