Hello from Arizona

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdgardner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cdgardner

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Small Town Arizona, United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, My name is Charise and I have about 5 years experience with saltwater aquariums. I have had freshwater for more years than I will admit too and we put a pond in last year. I took a hiatus for about a year from saltwater after a crash of unknown origins took out 90% of my tank. I am currently setting up a 45 gallon tank that will be my main tank from this point on or until I get a bigger house :lol:. My husband and kids all love reefing as well so it makes for an easy time being in the hobby. I have lurked the Facebook page for REEF2REEF for quite awhile and decided to join the community after some great topics where posted. I'll take pictures of the tank once I get it full.
 
Welcome to R2R! Glad to have you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new