Hello from Arkansas

saltybubbles

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Mountain Home, AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefer's. I have been operating a saltwater reef system for about three months. I have a 75 gallon system. Things are going well and everyone seems happy. Have started adding the corals. I have some Zoo's and my favorite Dendrophylliade (sun coral). I am looking forward to talking and exchanging idea's and solutions with the team.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new