Hello from Atlanta...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noopex
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Noopex

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I'm new around here, but I've been about 8 years in the Hobby. I have a 600g, It was drain two weeks ago, but I hope to build it back before Christmas and hope to find a lots of help here...

Happy thanksgiving !!!
:sad: :angel: :squigglemouth:
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R both of you! Glad to have you here. I am from North Georgia myself but about 90 miles north of you.
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new