Hello from Austin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deinonych
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Deinonych

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
585
Reaction score
557
Location
Austin, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings,

Just joined this forum after hearing about it on the Reef Threads podcast. I'm still a newbie to marine aquariums, with a tank that is about 6 months old now. I'm still in the process of adding inhabitants to my reef tank. Right now, I have the following livestock:

  • Firefish (N. magnifica)
  • Bicolor Blenny (E. bicolor)
  • (2) Ocellaris Clownfish (A. ocellaris)
  • McCosker's Flasher Wrasse (P. mccoskeri)
  • One-spot Foxface (S. unimaculatus)
  • Royal Gramma (G. loreto)
  • Duncanopsammia axifuga colony (about 5 polyps, up from two when purchased)
  • Acanthastrea hillae
  • Euphyllia glabrescens
  • A couple Zoanthus spp. on a rock
I also have a Kole Tang (C. strigosus) in quarantine for a few more weeks.

Looking forward to continuing to learn about this great hobby from you all! :)

Chris
 
Great, you're obviously doing things right to be at six months and already have growing corals. Welcome to Reef 2 Reef! Pictures say a thousand words.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Great, you're obviously doing things right to be at six months and already have growing corals. Welcome to Reef 2 Reef! Pictures say a thousand words.

Thanks! Here's a recent FTS...coral placement is a work in progress. :)

105DSA_FTS.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!! Great looking tank!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I hope you enjoy the site! Your tank looks great. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new