Hello from Australia!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pleco4me
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pleco4me

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone


It's great to be a part of this wonderful forum!


I am currently building a 24x24x20" 50G SPS dominant reef and I hope to learn from you all in the future.


All the best.


Craig
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You should start a build thread for your tank!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Thanks for the warm welcoming!

I will be sure to start a tank journal in the very near future :roll:
 
Hi Craig!! Welcome to R2R!! Would love to follow along with your build! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new